On the verge of having their conspiracy exposed, members of the government’s intelligence community will stop at nothing to erase all evidence of their top secret programs in The Bourne Legacy, coming to Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, DVD and On Demand December 11, 2012 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. The film is also available via Digital Download. Inspired by master storyteller Robert Ludlum’s immensely popular books, The Bourne Legacy takes the action-packed Bourne series to an explosive new level. With his life in jeopardy, agent Aaron Cross (Jeremy Renner) must use his genetically-engineered skills to survive the ultimate game of cat-and-mouse and finish what Jason Bourne started. Presented in incomparable high-definition picture and perfect DTS master audio 7.1 surround sound, The Bourne Legacy Blu-ray™ includes an array of behind-the-scenes bonus features that take viewers inside the making of this global action-thriller.
Exclusive Blu-rayTM Bonus Features
· Enter Aaron Cross: Discover how Jeremy Renner prepared for the role of Aaron Cross.
· Crossing Continents: Legacy on Location—From the frigid snow peaks of Canada to the teeming urban streets of Manila, no location was out of bounds as a potential backdrop in The Bourne Legacy.
· Man vs. Wolf: A look at the training and choreography it took to pull off the wolf sequence.
· Wolf Sequence Test: See the action of the thrilling wolf sequence at work.
· Moving Targets: Aaron and Marta: Director Tony Gilroy, stars Jeremy Renner, Rachel Weisz and others shed light on the two characters who propel the film’s intense combination of drama and action. They reveal their complementary styles of working and discuss how they forged the evolving, emotional heart of the film together.
· UltraViolet™: The revolutionary new way for consumers to collect movies and TV shows in the cloud to instantly stream and download to computers, tablets and smartphones. Consumers can now truly enjoy their movies anytime, anywhere on the platform of their choice.
· Digital Copy: Viewers can redeem a digital version of the full-length movie from a choice of retail partners to watch on an array of electronics and portable devices including computers, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod™ touch, Android™ and more!
· pocket BLU™ App: The popular free pocket BLU™ app for smartphones is now even better with newlyupdated versions for iPad®, Android™ tablets, PC and Macintosh computers, with features made especially to take advantage of thedevices’ larger screens and high resolution displays.
• Advanced Remote Control: A sleek, elegant new way to operate your Blu-ray™ player. Users can navigate through menus, playback and BD-Live™ functions with ease.
• Video Timeline: Users can easily bring up the video timeline, allowing them to instantly access any point in the film.
• Mobile-To-Go: Users can unlock a selection of bonus content with their Blu-ray™ discs to save to their device or to stream from anywhere there is a Wi-Fi network, enabling them to enjoy content on the go, anytime, anywhere.
• Browse Titles: Users will have access to a complete list of pocket BLU™-enabled titles available and coming to Blu-ray™. They can view free previews and see what additional content is available to unlock on their device.
• Keyboard: Entering data is fast and easy with your device’s intuitive keyboard.
• BD-LIVE™: Access the BD-Live™ Center through your Internet-connected player to access the latest trailers, exclusive content and more!
Bonus Features on Both the Blu-rayTM and DVD
· Deleted Scenes
· Re-Bourne: Find out how co-writer/director Tony Gilroy, star Jeremy Renner and the rest of the creative team expanded the Bourne universe into a new film that reveals a larger, even more dangerous conspiracy.
· Capturing Chaos: The Motorbike Chase: Watch Jeremy Renner, Rachel Weisz and 2nd unit director Dan Bradley film the thrilling climactic motorcycle chase through the chaotic and insanely congested streets of Manila.
· Feature Commentary with director/co-writer Tony Gilroy, co-writer Dan Gilroy, editor John Gilroy, director of photography Robert Elswit, second Unit director Dan Bradley and production designer Kevin Thompson.