Laugh, cry and win when WIN WIN comes to Blu-ray and DVD on August 30, 2011 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. WIN WIN is not just another sports movie; the unconventionally uplifting film combines action on the mat with the hilarious highs and heartbreaking lows of a new kind of family. Indie film writer-director Tom McCarthy (The Visitor) guides a celebrated cast including Academy Award® nominees Paul Giamatti (Sideways, “John Adams”), Amy Ryan (Gone Baby Gone) and high school wrestling star and newcomer Alex Shaffer in this quirky coming-of-age tale.
● Deleted Scenes:
○ Mike Meets with Mrs. Tedesco
○ Family and Leo Drive to Courthouse
● Tom McCarthy and Joe Tiboni discuss WIN WIN
● David Thompson at Sundance 2011
● In Conversation with Tom McCarthy and Paul Giamatti at Sundance 2011
● “Think You Can Wait” Music Video by The National