Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace and Music – the four-hour Director’s Cut of the 1970 Oscar®-winning documentary about the landmark music event that featured some of the greatest rock ‘n’ roll performers in history — will be released July 29 in a new Blu-ray 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Revisited.
This latest release will contain the complete 40th Anniversary Ultimate Collector’s Edition (UCE) plus brand new concert footage from Jefferson Airplane, Joan Baez, Santana, The Who and more. There are new premiums – a reproduction of Woodstock Festival tickets and articles from Life Magazine and The New York Times– in addition to a re-issue of the Woodstock logo iron-on patch.
New Never-Seen Concert Footage:
• Book of Love
• Come Back Baby
• Everything’s Gonna Be Alright
• Helplessly Hoping and Marrakesh Express
• Mr. Tambourine Man and Tuning My Guitar
• Oh Happy Day and I Shall Be Released
• Pinball Wizard
New Concert Footage – Previous Limited Availability:
• Mama Tried
• Not So Sweet Martha Lorraine
• Spanish Castle Magic
• Woodstock Boogie
The bonus material from the original UCE contained two hours of performance footage from many of the above groups as well as a featurette gallery showcasing interviews with Martin Scorsese, Michael Lang, director Michael Wadleigh, Hugh Hefner, Eddie Kramer (the concert’s original chief on-site engineer and producer-engineer for Jimi Hendrix) and others who chronicle the making of the festival and the film. Included are such segments as 3 Days in a Truck, No Rain! No Rain! and Living Up To Idealism.
WOODSTOCK 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Revisited Contents
· Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace and Music Director’s Cut
· Woodstock: Untold Stories 18 performances
· Woodstock: From Festival to Feature Interviews of the sights and sounds of the 3 day event, from concert goers, promoters, crew and musicians